Solid Snake Solid Snake

Actually, the MSX is kind of Konami's Japan-only personal computer system. It's LIKE the Family Computer/NES, but not really.

Not too shabby, but I was hoping for the entire song... I heard an AWESOME remix of this from some Metal Gear site I found by accident and was craving more, so... Not bad, though! Makes for a nice loop for sure.

JinNJuice responds:

ooooh. like sega.

theres more to it???

Airman vs. Monsteropolis Airman vs. Monsteropolis

The Annihilation of Monsteropolis

*Copy-Pastes his review from OverClocked ReMix*

At first, I thought this was just another generic remix. Ya know... NESkimos or Minibosses-style. Guitars and heavy drums. Boring stuff like that. Then I heard the lyrics and decided that this was indeed worth listening to after all.
The lyrics seems to carry a message of loneliness, shining an altogether different light on Airman in general. No ego. No will of his own, to a degree. A force of destruction and a machine made simply to terrorize Neo Tokyo. (Or "Monsteropolis", as per the US manual.) This is what he was built to do. He wants to defeat anyone who comes near him...but he also wants the freedom his clouded realm seems to promise. He doesn't want to be a minion forever. He wants to fly. But he knows he can't have that, so he kind of snaps and just decides to carry out his programming in a rather extreme fashion.

I guess the song is a bit of a contradiction in and of itself if you listen to the lyrics, but it's pretty good altogether. I think it's worthy of a Japanese music video a'la "You Can't Defeat Airman!" or "Omoide wa Okkusenman" and I think it's worth listening to as well. Nicely done!

...now make a Springman remix. X3

Metalman - Metal Dance Metalman - Metal Dance

Metallic Boogie

Funny finding you guys here! Considering the last place we "met" was at OverClocked ReMix and all, I mean.

I don't guess you guys need me to tell you how I feel about this song, but for the sake of arguement and for the sake of people on Newgrounds, I'd just like to say that I highly enjoy this song. The lyrics are a little corny in some parts, but they work with the song. The vocals are really nice-sounding, as is the music itself. Um... I guess that's about it!

Donkey Kong Land - Kong Korps Donkey Kong Land - Kong Korps

Pling, Plong, Pling...Pling Pling-a-Wing

Heh heh heh... This is pretty nifty. Much like what Rare did with the Boss Battle theme, you've taken a different song and put it into a kind of rustic style which perfectly fits Blast Corps. I don't immediately recognize which song seeing as it's been forever and a day since I've played Donkey Kong Land, but I like the song nonetheless. Well done!

Castlevania at Night Castlevania at Night

Another Lame Attempt

I'm not sure that you were even trying back here. Things like this do not belong on the Newgrounds Audio Portal.

A Romp Through Castlevania A Romp Through Castlevania

Not Exactly Worth the Time. . .

Not really worth the time it took to make.

Though clear as a bell, it's not very original. You just took the original Vampire Killer melody and threw in some cheap drums. Possibly even just a drum LOOP. And by "the original," I do mean exactly that. The FamiCom sound.